The world’s longest naturally occurring sandspit and a Wildlife Refuge. This Refuge has over 250 bird species, 41 land mammal species and 8 species of water mammals. If you want to enjoy a beautiful beach…this is where you want to be!
- Are You Ready to Buy a House in Sequim WA? Five Questions to Ask Yourself First
- Sequim Real Estate Blog – Tips from House Flippers
- 4 Questions to Ask Real Estate Agents in Sequim WA Before You Hire Them
- Looking for Homes For Sale in the Perfect Neighborhood in Sequim WA?
- How to Find Houses for Sale….Sequim Houses for Sale